Welcome to the Level Tools program!
This is a standalone CDE running inside the KeyCreator™ CAD program. Level management can be very time consuming. Whether your job is done, or just in the beginning stages, this tool makes it easy to manipulate the level list.
Some of the highlights are:
- Move a single level up or down the level list.
- Move a whole section of levels up or down the level list.
- Organize all levels assigning a start number and an increment number.
- Organize only a range of levels assigning a start number and an increment number.
- Adding text to the level descriptor in the front or back; Selecting all levels, Levels of selected entities Or a Range of levels.
- String search and replace function for the level descriptors; Selecting all levels, Levels of selected entities Or a Range of levels.
- Deleting number of characters in the front or back of the level descriptors; Selecting all levels, Levels of selected entities Or a Range of levels.
- There is also a function to lock the level list, so levels can’t be dragged and misplaced by accident.
You may download the 32 bit trial version right here.
You may download the 64 bit trial version right here.
Please read the ReadmeFirst.pdf
You may download the (English) help file right here.
After downloading the Level Tools program file, you may extract the zip file and copy the LevelTools64.cde (or LevelTools32.cde ) and the LevelLicense.xml file into your KeyCreator™ CDE directory (or any directory of your choice). It is important to always have the LevelToolsXX.cde and the LevelLicense.xml in the same directory. Otherwise the program will not run.
Start KeyCreator™ , go to the default menu bar and select:
Add-Ins – CDE Open – select the LevelTools64.cde (or LevelTools32.cde ) and click the Open button. The program will allow you to start a 30 day trial version.
Please be advised that the license validation for the trial version will access the internet for a time validation, this may cause a delay when loading the CDE (license validating screen appears for up to 20 seconds or so). However, this will not happen with the licensed version, neither does the licensed version need access to the internet, once is it registered.
This program is compiled and tested for KeyCreator™ version 13.5 .
The cost of this program is $49.90 US Dollars.
Please press the Buy Now button to purchase the program. You will be directed to a PayPal web site. There you may specify the number of license keys you would like to purchase. Finally you may use PayPal or a major credit card to make the purchase. Please be sure to correctly enter all your information. All license keys per purchase, no matter how many you buy, will be tied to your name. Be sure to type your email address correctly, since the license keys and Registration name will be sent to that email address you specify!
Each license key will enable you to run the program on a single computer. Once the CDE is open and executed inside of KeyCreator™, you may register the program at any time by clicking the About – Register – Register – Enter Key buttons. Then enter the License Key and Registration Name followed by the OK button. If all is well you will get a thank you dialog box.
One word of caution, should you purchase multiple license keys, they will be emailed with a single space between them, so be careful when copying and pasting the license keys.
Though the program has been rigorously tested, there may still be some issues. Please use the form below to contact us regarding any issues you may have. You may also leave us any comments or questions you might have.